Welcome to my Web Development blog.
I have come to consider myself a web developer. This blog is the result of the past six (6) months, when I really got into web development.
Here we cover some main topics, which I have gained experience with lately.
- There is, of course, Joomla that spawns from the late Mambo CMS. I’ve used this on some sites that I have deployed for some of my clients.
- There is phpBB, which is a forum software that I’ve used a lot on some sites I’ve been working with.
- SMF is another forum software I use from time to time
- At work, I’ve gotten into contact with Fact CGI, which is a C based form of internet programming that allows for a CGI program to run continually on the server side.
- Working with Fast CGI has slowly brought me into the world of Ajax and helped me gain a greater understanding of Web 2.0
These are the experiences that I’m going to share with you.